Myra Infante Sheridan

Myra Infante Sheridan
FESTIBA
“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm moving!

Although I haven't really been posting very much (I've been living, people! Sheesh! J/K LOL as my students would add), I thought it important to announce that this blog will no longer be updated.

I have a website! www.myrainfantesheridan.com and I will be updating my blog on a weekly basis. I plan to post on Saturday mornings right before I do my cleaning. :)

1 comment:

  1. Moving forward in a relationship means living your life without constantly thinking about the person, not being sad about the end of the relationship, thinking about how the relationship could have been done differently or "what it could have been"

    ReplyDelete