Myra Infante Sheridan

Myra Infante Sheridan
FESTIBA
“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Thursday, July 5, 2012

something a tutor wrote for me...

I have 5 tutors assisting me in the classroom this summer. As part of the shoebox project, I had everyone write small notes to each other in response to the box and presentation of the box.

One tutor wrote this for me...

"Mrs. Sheridan, Your personality makes me smile and helps me to feel comfortable with being myself. This world would be a brighter place if it had more women like you :) Thank you for everything."


1 comment:

  1. Being a teacher can also provide valuable interpersonal, communication and listening skills. Tutoring provides you with communication skills, which can help you when networking with professors, other students and employers.

    ReplyDelete